Don't break down when it's cold outside.
Cerium is the most abundant rare earth metal. It decomposes slowly in cold water and rapidly in hot water. The Arc'teryx Mens' Cerium LT Hooded Down Jacket is not quite as prevalent as its namesake, but it does slow your decomposition in cold weather. The combination of 850-fill goose down and strategically placed Coreloft insulation keeps you warm during bone-chilling days in the backcountry. While Coreloft insulation does resist moisture better than down, and an ominous drizzle won't leave you a cold, soaking mess, it's best to pair this with a waterproof shell if you know wet weather is coming. This superlight hooded jacket comes with its own stuff sack so you can easily bring it along on your next ski tour.
- A light, durable jacket to accompany you on frigid alpine adventures
- 850-fill goose down is light and compressible
- Coreloft insulation for areas prone to overheating
- Lightweight Arato shell with DWR treatment repels moisture
- Adjustable, insulated StormHood protects head from wind and cold
- Jacket stuffs into pocket for easy packing
- Slim fit makes it easy to throw on under a shell
- Item #ARC00P6
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 160lbs
This super warm, light, and durable jacket works great with a waterproof shell like the Alpha SL jacket when moisture is in the forecast; I use it on early morning ski tours and the stuff pocket makes for easy packing when the temperatures rise.