Light and limber.
- Heritage-inspired design for everyday layering warmth
- Diamond quilt fabric increases warmth while reducing bulk
- Y-joint sleeves allow unlimited mobility
- Snap-closure chest pocket secures small items
- Climbing cord hanging loop adds authentic touch
- Item #PAT01IY
- Q & A
Comfy and cozy!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This is the perfect sweatshirt for everything. It looks classy enough to wear out on a chilly night or to the office, but it's also great for a casual hike in cooler weather. A must have!
Not a dumb pullover.
This pullover is worn on a daily basis in my household. The sizing is perfect, I'm a standard size small and this is no exception. I'm able to layer underneath while able to pair a jacket over as well since it's not bulky. I pair it with my Patagonia Nano Puff and I'm set for smores by the bonfire.
perfect jacket for day to day or hiking
cozy + cute
I'm 5' 4" 115lbs and love how the XS fits--not too tight, not too baggy, jusssssst right.
Can anyone comment on the quality of this item? Of the reviews on the Patagonia site that reviewed after 6 months or more all said they had holes all over this item and even sent it in for repair. Would hate to spend $150 and have holes in the item after such a short time.