You keep your puffy out year-round, and your collection of Synchilla fleeces has its own room in your house. Try to contain your excitement when you put on a pair of your favorite brand’s take on MTB kit. It’ll be difficult. Patagonia took construction and fit into close consideration when making its first foray into MTB last year, and it shows. With a two-piece design, the Dirt Craft Bike Shorts come with a plush chamois and breathable liner inside a durable, tailored set of baggies. This year’s design, which features a slimmer, trail-ready cut, will keep you comfortable and able to move freely on both rambling weekend trail rides and after-work hot laps alike.
- Up your trail/all-mountain comfort with this versatile short
- 11.5in inseam provides coverage without bulk
- Slim fit is tailored to follow your body movements
- Spandex/nylon blend fabric is breathable and light
- Adjustable waistband and articulated knees customize fit
- Item #PAT01AX
- Q & A