Select style & size:Select options
K58 and beyond.
When planning your two-week road trip down the Baja coast searching for waves, be sure to pack everything you need in the Base Camp 95L Duffel. Large enough to fit your yoga mat, beach towel, blanket, and a couple shirts you can keep all your essentials organized in your buddy's car. Its rugged construction lets you rummage through your stuff in the beach parking lot while you sift through your clean and dirty pockets to find the right suit. When you pull up to the questionable dimly-lit beach motel throw the bag on your back using the shoulder straps, grab your boards, and make it the front desk all in one trip.
- Rugged duffel bag made for adventurous travel
- Legendary durability is dirt and weather-resistant
- Detachable alpine-cut shoulder straps make for easy traveling
- Duffel carry and haul handles are easy to grab on-the-go
- Internal pockets organize clean underwear and wet swimsuits
- Four compression straps help to size down a full bag
- Water-resistant ID pocket makes for quick identification
- Item #TNF041P
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This must be our 6 or 7th TNF duffel. This size is great for an overnighter somewhere or on a flight.
If you need your gear to survive a nuclear apocalypse, this is the duffel for you! The fabric on this bag is incredibly durable, and might even stop a bullet (do not test this please). Besides that, this is a pretty drill-free bag; there are some small pockets on the lid, but thatâs its for organization. The shoulder straps are great though, and the bag carries really well when worn as a backpack. The 95L holds a ton of gear, and is perfect for extended trips. I still prefer the Patagonia Black Holes, primarily because theyâre really nice looking bags, but this is definitely a close second.
killer travel bag!!
keeps my items for travel out of the elements while in transit also gets me on the plane with a large carry on with the duffel straps for back pack conversion.