Select style & size:Select options
K58 and beyond.
When planning your two-week road trip down the Baja coast searching for waves, be sure to pack everything you need in the Base Camp 95L Duffel. Large enough to fit your yoga mat, beach towel, blanket, and a couple shirts you can keep all your essentials organized in your buddy's car. Its rugged construction lets you rummage through your stuff in the beach parking lot while you sift through your clean and dirty pockets to find the right suit. When you pull up to the questionable dimly-lit beach motel throw the bag on your back using the shoulder straps, grab your boards, and make it the front desk all in one trip.
- Rugged duffel bag made for adventurous travel
- Legendary durability is dirt and weather-resistant
- Detachable alpine-cut shoulder straps make for easy traveling
- Duffel carry and haul handles are easy to grab on-the-go
- Internal pockets organize clean underwear and wet swimsuits
- Four compression straps help to size down a full bag
- Water-resistant ID pocket makes for quick identification
- Item #TNF041P
- Q & A
killer travel bag!!
keeps my items for travel out of the elements while in transit also gets me on the plane with a large carry on with the duffel straps for back pack conversion.